The Best Color Schemes For Kitchen Benchtops
The color scheme of a kitchen benchtop is an important aspect to be considered as it is a long term fixture. There can be different color accessories added to change the look and feel of the space. At times the customers are not satisfied with the color and so it is advisable to choose colors from real swatches or sample paint pots. Some of the color schemes have been mentioned here as follows.
- The combination of black and white still prevails in interiors and fashion. It is a strong contrast and yet appealing. To maximize its impact, crisp white and sharp black must be taken and then adorned with some grey tones. Black has a major impact and so for a small space it must be taken in minimal measure. For black cabinets a bench top of Carrera marble is suitable.
- The navy color represents the sophistication and timelessness and instills a sense of trust and order. Such look can be obtained by having the greyish navy color of the cabinet and benchtop of quartz with Caesar stone buttermilk color that will give a natural color variation.
- Natural colors provide warmth and homely soft feeling. Benchtop colors with natural colors can give the kitchen a country style look, whereby one can use real granite or marble in Melbourne for complete authenticity. Laminate cabinets can be made to appear natural and creamy with natural granite Benchtops Melbourne.
- White on white color scheme gives a feel of sophistication, simplicity and grace. It gives a fresh look to the kitchen by having a white cabinet and the Caesar stone bench of quartz. Caesar stone bench Calcutta interpretation provides a crisp white base with an elegant grey vein.
- French style grey cabinets provide a sophisticated look where natural granite white benchtops can be used.
- Coloring timber with white gives a beautifully contrasting timeless scheme where solid wood benchtops make it look attractive and naturally appealing.
- Quartzite benchtop with a creamy beige natural stone with hints of champagne and green is a tasteful and sophisticated choice.
- Real concrete benchtops with unique coloring and markings and elegant blue cabinet colors can be used.
- A warm timber color cabinet with engineered stone with marble looking veining and warm tones of American oak seems to be a perfect color scheme.
- Black on black provides an elegance to the kitchen making it more attractive with engineered stone kitchen benchtops with random fine white chips.